M 4000 ISC
Automatic clearance control for oxy-fuel cutting machines
The integrated clearance sensor system ISC is the latest and logical development in IHT sensors for oxy-fuel dry cutting.
The robust M 4000 ISC system is a non-contact, accurate and fast clearance control for oxy-fuel cutting machines able to achieve high quality dry cuts due to the built-in IHT quality. It consists of a LINEAR DRIVE BODY CAP, a GUIDING RAIL (available in three different lengths) and an ISC CONTROL UNIT ISC with a built-in capacitive sensor system and motor controller. The integrated sensor measures the clearance to a metallic work piece, or alternatively ring electrodes such as the M 4000 CAP can be used. The Linear Drive Cable carries the power, the CNC data signals and the settings from the remote control potentiometer.
- High precision control of the clearance distance for accurate cuts
- Adjustable cutting and piercing height
- Integrated clearance control replaces ring electrode
- Detects slag, collision free
- Increased yield from raw material due to capability to cut closer to edges and corners
- Quick disconnect facility allows nozzle to be changed rapidly