Capacitive sensor system for Oxy-Fuel cutting machines
The CSC 500 is the most advanced and reliable sensor system in the market for controlling the torch height in Oxy-Fuel cutting. It can be connected to most torch lifters.
The sensor system allows non-contact precise clearance control of Oxy-Fuel torches on cutting machines that equipped with built-in torch lifters. Used for dry-cutting, ring electrodes or the integrated sensor (ISC) measure the clearance to a metallic workpiece using a capacitive measurement.
- works with the majority of all torch lifters equipped with ± 10 V control signals or 0-10 V to connect to any CNC
- contact-free accurate clearance control
- remote setting of clearance distance
- splash repellent finish for increased ring electrode lifetime
- output signal ±10 V and inverted or optionally 0-10 V for CNC applications, see Application Note AN110 or AN111
- output signal "IN POSITION", ready for ignition
- adjustable piercing height
- built-in collision protection, if ring electrode touches the workpiece, an automatic vertical movement protects the torch
- integrated monitoring of all operations
CSC 500 with Ring Electrode
The clearance of the metallic workpiece is measured by RING ELECTRODES.